BRING A TENT
Starting at 1pm, St Paul’s Cathedral, with a teach-out organised by the Tent City University before we visit those who:
- Gambled with our pensions and savings,
- Created financial nonsense to make money out of thin air,
- Brought the global economy to the brink of ruin and forced ordinary people to pay for their mess,
- Paid hundreds of thousands to wine and dine with our ‘elected’ representatives,
- Have taken more than £1tn in bailouts from the taxpayer and continue to pay themselves exorbitant bonuses,
- evaded billions in taxes,
- Determine economic policy, despite the catastrophic failures their policies have produced and continue to produce, and
- Are benefiting by the crisis by grabbing fat privatisation contracts of our public services
We will continue to exercise our right to peacefully assemble in public spaces and develop the democratic processes to address the problems we face.
*A map of the 1% will be available.
*** Stay in touch ***